Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is Anybody Listening?

I stand by the microphone
listening to it like a phone
my shit is like an R2D2 drone;

Your space is too laced
with hydrogen OH MY GOD a nucleotide based
Fuck your face
I want to discredit you
and fill it with mace

I'm so out of tune
I should be like a hippy on shrooms
but when the flowers bloom
you could get it and not leave so soon

I must be on that Ricky shit
but im rhyming like a protruded clit
when it comes to the basics I remember how to spit
But leave the moaning to the girlys don't forget

Reverting back to the old times
Never meant so much as a corona and lime
I spend the hot days of summer
lounging on a unsolved crime

Im gonna end this matter
because I'm so not polite to serve it on a platter
You're oh so not ready to get up and gather
so please don't leave and let your brain splatter

1 comment:

Monty said...

It's the return of Ricky
Got no doubt that he's gonna make the situation a lttle

sticky