Monday, December 15, 2008

Things I Do Not Like

I do not like people who dress up like babies and wear diapers













I do not like people who pop their polo shirt collars




















I absolutely do not like people who like nascar




















I do not like people who shop at hot topic




















I do not like extreme liberals





















I do not like keystone light
















I do not like people who ride longboards (PLEASE DISCONNECT YOURSELF FROM SKATEBOARDING)

Fuck you guy



















I do not like people who use the word holy smokes



except her

















Ok one more: I DO NOT LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE SOUR TO PEOPLE THAT WORK RETAIL, IF YOU WANT TO BE RUDE TO ME ON A 40 HOUR WORK WEEK, GO AHEAD, I WILL FUCK YOU SO HARD IN THE ASS THEN DRAG YOU BEHIND MY QUATTRO S4 IN THE SNOW UNTIL YOU ARE NOTHING
BUT BONES. ROB IS ALONE IN EUGENE BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID IGNORANT SPRINGFIELD, OREGON HIC ASSES. IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE ELECTRONICS GO ON THE INTERNET AND USE GOOGLE BEFORE YOU BORE ME TO TEARS WITH YOUR PROBLEMS.













-ROB



3 comments:

Monty said...

I hate when...

People preface most of what they say with "honestly". This is fucking ridiculous. It implies that more often than not you are lying. A much more accurate word to use is "frankly".

billy said...

I do not like -

1. Baseball

2. Angry People

3. Physics

I do like -

1. Red Bull

2. Coffee

3. Cigarettes

Monty said...

Thanks, we'll add.