Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mouse Life?

I am a mouse. I am the underground life form that lives beneath humans. They judge me like I am a poison. I am not. I feel emotions like them, I have a wife and three children. If they died I would feel the same sadness a human husband and wife would. I need closure. I need omniscience, without direction. People and mice need the same treatment for depression only I can’t swallow the same size pill of xanax a human can.

“Hey there can you break me off a piece of that?” I asked.

Of course he can’t hear me, I’m a mouse. My voice is as quiet as can be. I wait in much despair for a response, but nothing happens. It’s frustrating to be disappointed, but it comes with the territory of being a rodent.

I have a wife, but she really doesn’t respect me. When I’m tired from scampering all over town to find food for our daughter and son, she still makes me go out for a full retrospective of our nest. It makes sense, looking out for owls, cats, and any other predators, but I’m tired, why me and not her?

Anyway my dream is to become an advertising agent. No mouse has ever done it, but ratatouille broke the barriers of humans and mice.

Okay picture vans shoes. You never see ad’s for them, but everyone wears them. How about a vans shoe that just so happens to lift you off of the ground. A rocket shoe. I’m a mouse and I leave my inventions to chance, but really a hovercraft shoe? Come on, so cool. I’d pan into a skateboarder dropping into a vert pipe, and when he launches off the other side, he ditches his board and flies away, easy sell.

But I’m a mouse, how do I get people to listen. I need an interpreter. Speaking to a country rather than the USA might be more effective, I mean they always go for the Christian white males to develop ideas, and I’m not. I’m a German mouse who likes cheese. Oh well, the euro is still more than the dollar.

And I digress, I’m still an insignificant mouse, wrapped up in his own humanesque mentality. I will never be a human, and I will never be anything more than a mouse

.


-Weird Rob?




1 comment:

Monty said...

Next thing you know there are going to be requests for respect from computer mice.