Thursday, November 20, 2008

Using the blog to make myself feel better.

Edit: I apologize to the blog. I should not have said my post was the first real one, completely uncalled for. Please don't ban me, I can't go back to the Vesti.
-Trevor


Sadly I'm going to post the first real post. It’s 8am. I can't sleep. My girlfriend and I are done. I look forward to the future but I cannot begin to believe that I will not be sharing it with her. I know with time everything can heal but right now I don't want to. I feel helpless in the situation and that is what bothers me the most. Maybe it is for the best, I will never know, but it is what it is. Coming to terms with that will be the hardest thing I've done in quite some time. Not having a full schedule is a big part of why I feel so empty right now, so that is the first thing I have to work on. If I can get through this stage of my life I think that I'm going to be able to do nearly anything. Sappy as this all is, and as much as you guys are going to make cracks, I feel better putting my thoughts out there in the world. Unfortunately I had to follow the greatest post of all time, Rob and Schwimmers passionate night together. FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. :|

5 comments:

billy said...

trevor i have suggestion.
Install COZPOP. anytime you are feeling down, a picture of bill cosby is just a click away.

windows: http://www.mediafire.com/?0d43yvwenyq
mac : http://www.mediafire.com/?mzmtned320z

Monty said...

Trevor I suggest that anytime you're feeling down you just eat your feelings.

RAHB said...

i say the bottle, always a good way to drown down misery

Spuddude said...

You all make such great suggestions, but I might just have to go with Cosby.

C-WORD said...

fag