Monday, November 24, 2008

All I have to say is wow

World of Warcraft is the worst game of all time.

I have no doubt about this. It's not because it's bad in the sense that it's an unplayable game, even though it is.

It sucks people into it, some have actually died from playing it.

Today I was sitting in class and a girl in front of me was playing World of Warcraft. I was thinking, this has to be the most retarded waste of time ever.

That is the main reason that it is the worst game of all time. Because it actually takes away from your life rather than adding to it by entertaining it takes away by sucking your time up.

To express what this game does to people I give you a snippet from a conversation I had with Trevor today, who is an avid player:

(15:59:10) monty: dude im in fucking newswriting class and this girl in front of me is playing WoW on her laptop
(16:00:46) Tre 2 Da Store: what lvl is she
(16:00:51) Tre 2 Da Store: and clas
(16:00:53) Tre 2 Da Store: class
(16:01:08) monty: dude
(16:01:15) monty: who the fuck cares
(16:01:18) Tre 2 Da Store: <---

Other than this I don't have any evidence of this, I haven't done any research and I don't wish to. This is all just based on my unrivaled opinion.

Fuck world of warcraft.

-Monty

2 comments:

Spuddude said...

At least I didn't buy the newest expansion... yet.

Monty said...

I guess...