Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ricky On Beer

Don't think that I'm not finding things to do.

This is one of Rob's many unreleased albums:

Girl Pants (2008)
Tracklisting:
Pending...

It's really good actually. I got a chance to join Rob in the studio for an exclusive listening party.

Things were tense at first as Rob pressed play, and the heat never died down.

Two and a half hours later we had almost listened to all his new tracks. Being as prolific as he is it is incredible that Rob has yet to release an album.

It's little known fact that Rob has some 1,337 songs that he's produced or rapped over stowed away on his laptop.

I have had the unique chance to hear 64 of these.

All I can say is that I'll be at the record store three to four days after his debut LP comes out, hopefully the crowds will have died down by then.

-Monty

No comments: