Friday, February 6, 2009

Rowley the Fourth decides he wants to be First, legally changes name.

TIBURON, CA -- Local junior college success and entrepreneur Rowley Montague Thomas IV has always felt like hes been looked down upon for being the IV in a long family history. He's fed up with being the fourth and has taken action. "Monty" as he is referred to by his peers doesn't want to just move up to the medal stand, he wants to shoot for gold.

As of 12:00 am PST on February 6, "Rowley Montague Thomas IV" will be know as "Rock and Roll Rowley I".

"I just wanted for my children and my children's children and my children's children's children to remember me as one above the rest. You feel me?" stated Rowley I as he was jogging down Blackies Pasture.

An avid runner and swimmer, Rock and Roll Rowley I once competed for the Strawberry Seals when he was eight years old.

"I would say my best stroke was freestyle but I never placed in the top three to receive a ribbon, so how could any stroke be my best? If only I wasn't the IV at that time I might have gotten that gold ribbon and pizza party."

Although the people around him have had a hard time adjusting to the new Rowley, Rock and Roll Rowley I has reported feeling better than ever and says he can now die happily knowing the future generations will be proud of him for years to come. Rumors have been spread that a biography is in the works but nothing has been officially announced.

3 comments:

Megz said...

1. i disaprove. 2. you are ridiculous 3. i didnt know that you were on the seals?

Monty said...

I didn't know Pete still read The Philistine.

C-WORD said...

FAG