Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Many Steps of Life (A Photographic Journey)


As a young boy, I was full of excitement. The hot bodies of my close friends had me giddy with excitement for weeks in advance. I remember an August when my friend Dwight was having his body rubbed in hot oil at a playground in Santa Cruz. The playground was an abandoned prison with points to stop and hold each other's hand. After the playground excursion we stayed at his beach house and watched movies like "The Notebook" and "Love Actually". We were spoiled. His Santa Cruz house had a whale watching 3rd floor with a telescope in the shape of a penis. I have never been as excited since then.



As a young adult,
I went to Europe for a month, backpacking through foreign countries with no expectations. I wouldn't say I had excitement, I would say I had hesitation. I slept with a lama the night before I left for this life changing trip, and had an infection by the time we arrived in France. I did some self operation and cured it, only later to twist my wrist in Barcelona, Spain while fisting a dog.


The day I arrived at college we bought three thirty packs of budweiser, and a bottle of K-Y jelly for me. The police showed up at the party we were at and gave minor in posesstions to everyone with a beer in their hand. I casually jerked my dick outside of the party on a couch and the police didn't ask me any questions.

3 comments:

Monty said...

Photos selected by Pete

nahoc said...

those are some of the most disturbing pictures i have ever seen ever.

Monty said...

me too.