Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I usually don't remember dreams

I usually don't remember dreams. It's frustrating when you still remember for that one minute after you awaken, and no matter what you do, you can't hold on to it. Even if you have one vivid memory from it, using that as an anchor to try and remember the rest will just make your anchor memory slip as well.

I usually don't remember dreams. But I remember this one vividly. Probably because I got the shit beat out of me by three of my good friends while they were holding me to the pavement and shooting up heroin.

While on the way to a party that inexplicably had all of my friends at it, Evan Coller got in the drivers seat of my car and started driving with me in it. I told him not to drive and I was annoyed with him because he was intoxicated. I told him to stop driving, but instead he started swerving. When the car crashed, I got out of the passenger side and ran up to him angrily because he did that when I told him not to, and he shouldn't get so fucked up.

While scolding him, I felt a warm blow to the back of my skull. I look up confused to see Michael Bignami holding a wooden plank and smiling at me blankly, but confident. When I asked him why the fuck he did that, in a similar tone as I was talking to Evan, Zander Albright stepped in front of him and started yelling in my face, blaming me for letting Evan drive and telling me to go fuck off. Naturally, I returned his statement, and before I knew it I was pinned to the ground getting kicked in the ribs from all three of them.

Evan took my sunglasses off and crushed them under his sneakers, while Zander and Michael continued to shoot heroin behind him. I thought it was all over, and thank God because my cab was there to take me to the airport so I could finally go to Europe. But when the three others noticed this, they gave the cab driver a threatening glare and pinned me down again while they repeatedly punched me in the face, and then in the gut, and then in the face again.

I usually don't remember dreams.

2 comments:

Monty said...

I had a dream I told all those guys to kick the shit out of you.

bignami said...

i just googled my name for the first time in a long time and this was one of the first things that came up.

no bullshit, i also had a dream once that evan was driving a car with me sitting passenger and he crashed it because he was fucked up and i got very angry too, but he didn't seem to care.

i like how we beat you up WHILE shooting heroin. that's some skill