Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cat Love

The second time I had a sexual encounter with a 2nd party of feline descent was not as fun as the first. His name was Zeus. He had golden fur that was accented by a faint white line down his spine. His eyes, stared deep into mine, as he telepathically told me what to do with my body. I laid down and took off my pants. His front paws were de-clawed so he broke me in with those. I spread my ass cheeks and let him slip his paws into the deep crevices of my ass. It felt warm and furry, I liked it. The second part of our encounter wasn't as fun as the first. He stuck his rear paws into my ass and started scratching around, I felt immense pain but I was aroused.

-Rob


3 comments:

Monty said...

www.funnypetstories.net

Monty said...

Hah, I just noticed that this is the second encounter.

Megz said...

I knew it