Friday, January 23, 2009

Fuck

My mom just came into my room with a uncomfortable look on her face. At first I didn't pay any attention to her because I figured she had nothing important to say to me, but after I felt her looming presence I decided to acknowledge her existence.

"Hey Nick, I have a question."
"Shoot."
"I just got a text message, and I don't understand this abbreviation."

She handed me her iPhone, and it read, "yo milf". I handed the phone back to her without changing the expression on my face.

"Well, what does it stand for?"
"What does what stand for?"
"MILF. What does MILF stand for?"
"Mom I'd Like to Fuck."
"Oh, thanks Nick."
"You're welcome Mom. Good night."
"Good night honey."

I'm in a daze.

3 comments:

Monty said...

Oh god.

RAHB said...

Just one question. Who sent the text?

Megz said...

i love you nick