Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Philistine Welcomes Dr. Jacobson

A new contributor has been hired to start the "News in Medicine and Broadway Theater" section at the Philistine, Brian Jacobson, P.H.D. Dr. Jacobson has spent the last several months in Argentina studying the effects of theater music in malnourished babies. His findings indicate that the increase of what he calls "pizazz" in the theater music decreases the babies desire to eat.




Dr. Jacobson's findings earned him the honorable, Nobel Prize of Medicine. The Philistine got a chance to sit down and have a few words with Dr. Jacobson over a nice game of mini-golf.

"Did winning the Nobel Prize throw you off your medicine game?"

"No I thought it put me more on it, you know, it's all about playing as a team, and I think we showed that tonight, and we will continue to do so throughout the playoffs."

"Ok... Is there any further effort to cure this main cause of malnutrition in babies?"

"I mean they played good defense, and we struggled in the first quarter, but as soon as we found our rhythm we dominated, and I think we showed that tonight."

Dr. Jacobson is currently writing a piece for the Philistine, exploring the effects of Thizz on Senators as we speak.

By Robert Belmont


5 comments:

Monty said...

good night, and good luck.

Dr. Jacobson said...

I don't recall any of those comments I supposedly made to Mr. Belmont but it is possible I was under the impression he was a representative for Special Olympics Televizzzzion a respectable group of young lads. Furthermore I am beginning to question The Philistine's legitimacy as a scholarly and literary source due to the fact that I am currently researching the effects of Thizz on Senoritas not senators. On a more technical note I am quite sure the report is only going to be a visual and audio work consisting mostly of hand recorder audio and some disposable camera shots and perhaps a few blind contour sketches- nothing involving words, if you know anything on the subject you would know written words cannot encompass the gamut of material I will be reporting on.

thoughtfully,

Dr. Jacobson

Shady G said...

Great addition to the team, look forward to reading up on his future articles

Monty said...

Point Break mothafucak.

Megz said...

bryan is waayyy too excited to be part of the blog