Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dude, did you just get jacked?

BOH BOH BOH. Right before bed I go outside to walk off a little energy I had left. The burrito from Pancho Villa was still thick in my stomach. As I'm walking down the street I see a biker being chased by some average Berkeley dude. A few friends are running behind them, laughing. Just as the biker duo is passing me I realize that they aren't just having brofun. Homeboy #1 tackles Homeboy #2 off his bike. GIMME ALL YOUR SHIT the dude says. I'm like, oh shit, and I just keep walking slowly. Homeboy #1 starts kicking him on the ground. Why I didn't stand up and say something, I don't know. What was I supposed to say, HEY, STOP DOING THAT. Some serious awkward attention. So anyways, Homeboy #2 tries to get up but unfortunately his foot is caught in his bike frame. He goes down but eventually breaks. He runs past, and the only thing I can say is, Dude, did you just get jacked? He doesn't say anything, he just runs away wimpering, on the verge of tears. Homeboy #1 picks up the bike and his homeboys skirt with him. Nobody pays attention to me, the mere spectator. I walk around the block and pick up the victim's groceries. Chris was pleased with the free spicy Cheez-Its, white bread, and mayo.

3 comments:

Monty said...

That's the most legit way to get your groceries.

Spuddude said...

Another brilliantly witty post by Monty. Going for that Gold Star bud?

As for the jacking, that is pretty shady. I wouldn't know what to do either. I was walking back home the other night and had someone oddly following me.

Monty said...

Another pointless ass post by Trevor.