Thursday, March 19, 2009

Discussting: Bathroom Ethics

I work at my mother's company Navigenics. I sit at a desk in an area with two other guys near by who can see what I'm doing most of the time.

My day is composed of a lot of sitting around updating computers. I usually have lunch around noon and within about an hour I retire to the restroom to take a shit.

Recently I've been taking a book with me to the bathroom when I have to make a bowel movement.

When I retrieve my reading material from my backpack and walk through the office towards the bathroom I start to feel a little strange.

I start to wonder if my having a book under my arm as a travel to and from the bathroom is appropriate.

So my serious question is: is it appropriate for me to take a book with me to the bathroom while I am working and if so does it make people feel like I'm not taking shit seriously?

- Monty

4 comments:

Nick said...

I think if you're reading Twilight then it's probably okay

Monty said...

I was reading New Moon.

kookiemonster said...

oh snaps. I would have to say your taking some serious shits then.

Monty said...

Shit.