Saturday, October 10, 2009

Semi-Sober Life

Not really. I'm drinking again. I have wine some beer etc. It's one of those things that just goes by the by, but no one really notices. I drink, but it's manageable. We say to specific people, you are definitely an alcoholic, but we don't give them credit. Do you drink regularly? Do you drink to cope with pain and suffering? It's a thing that suggests pain and suffering, but in manageable quantities we suggest manageability. I fear only death, that which promotes the possibility of no more breathing. When it happens anxious feelings overcome the possibility of feeling normal and that's normal. Se io andare in bici, io battara' da un macchina. That's that. Should I wear a helmet? Precautions that a person would take.

Will I ever be okay? That is the utmost question. Semi-Weekend update from R-O-B. I got offered a full time position at Best Buy, and with my current schedule I could possibly do it. 32 plus hours of work with benefits sounds absolutely amazing to me. I get the paid vacation I've always wanted. With leverage I negotiated the possibility of a "Sales Leader" promotion. Look at me, the man with all that was once known as Ricky, selling cell phones with power. Yikes. Anyway, I'm becoming the college fellow with a plan for life, Woah Woah.
-Rahb

5 comments:

RAHB said...

eh? just power through

Monty said...

What happened to Richard?

Spuddude said...

Live Robert, live.

bigglezworth said...

the state of oregon made me stop drinking and doing any sort of drugs, but i must say, its quite refreshing. yay sobriety.

bigglezworth said...

by the way congrats on that offer